- Apply Machine Learning concepts to a large dataset,
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Domain experts,
- Develop proof of concept solutions to research problems,
- Build machine learning models, offer suggestions for additional metrics to collect & improve business value obtained using advanced analytics techniques.
- Strong academic background in computer engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics or a similar field,
- 3+ years of experience with general machine learning applications.
- Strong knowledge of data scientist tools required. (e.g. R, Python, Scala, Jupyter, Spark mLib, PySpark, TensorFlow,Scikit-learn, etc.),
- 3 years of experience in building and implementing predictive models, including data discovery, data preparation/cleaning, model validation, and evaluation,
- Familiarity with the Hadoop-Spark framework, including the ability to interact with data through Hive
- Knowledge on data modeling,
- Experience on working with unstructured data,
- Experience on model deployment and monitor machine learning life cycle
- Excellent command of written and verbal English